- Hand Crafted :- Each cleft is different and although replication by machine would seem a sensible direction it does not allow Zap's Master Bat Maker to individually assess and uniquely work every cleft to maximize it's performance. Over 50 different processes go into the production of each Zap bat.
- BIG EDGES:- Increasing the edge profile minimizes the power loss caused from off center' strikes. Zap bat edges measure up to 40 mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat) so you can be sure you'll lose little when it doesn't come out of the middle.
- SUPER SPINE:- Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be. The Zap Super Spine' measures up to 68 mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat) generating maximum power through every single ball.
- BIG SWEET SPOT:- Engineered to maximize the size of the sweet spot by optimizing the edge spine and scallop profiles - Zap bats are produced with the maximum sized sweet spot' available building confidence and emphasizing stroke play.
- FLAT FACE:- ZAP's Flat Face Profile levels out the striking area allowing more mass to be retained in the back and edges of the bat. By maximizing the amount of willow behind the striking area. the bat gains a larger profile and produces more power.
- POWER DRIVE:- Zap handles utilize multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle & blade thereby maximizing durability and power transfer.
- ANGLED TOE:-All Zap bats have a slightly angled toe this allows the bat to sit comfortably in the stance and promote the preferred hand position of being slightly ahead of the blade.
- NATURALLY DRIED:-Zap use traditional methods to prepare willow with clefts being left to dry naturally over a period of time rather than flash' dried in kilns. This gives greater durability as it allows the willow to find it's natural moisture level. :This process is done by hand NOT machine and greatly reduces the time needed to prepare your bat for match play. It is not a full knocking in' service and more preparation work by yourself is advised after purchase.
- EXTREME GRIP:- Exclusive to Zap the Extreme grip uses a unique angular nodule construction for the top hand combined with the proven rotational shape of the Players grip on the bottom hand for control.
Question-Why Zap English English Willow and Why Zap Company Claim their bats to be the best bats in the world ?
Answer-Because Zap Strictly Follows These 10 Technical Aspects before Delivering Any Bat to its client leading to well balanced and high profile Cricket Bat in the world.Hand Crafted->Big Edges->Super Spine->Big Sweet Spot->Flat Face->Power Drive->Angled Toe->Naturally Dried->KPP->Xtreme Grip.
*This is the reason Zap is the only company in the world Appreciated by Honourable Prime Minister if India-Mr. Narendra Modi Ji *